Kavya Manohar, A. R. Jayan, Rajeev Rajan (2020), Quantitative Analysis of the Morphological Complexity of Malayalam Language. In: Sojka P., Kopeček I., Pala K., Horák A. (eds) Text, Speech, and Dialogue. TSD 2020. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol 12284. Springer, Cham. DOI
Kavya Manohar & Santhosh Thottingal (2019), Malayalam Orthographic Reforms. Impact on Language and Popular Culture, in Proceedings of Graphemics in the 21st Century, Brest 2018 (Yannis Haralambous, Ed.), Brest: Fluxus Editions, 329–351. DOI
K. Manohar and B. Premanand, “Comparative study on vector quantization codebook generation algorithms for wideband speech coding,” 2012 International Conference on Green Technologies (ICGT), Trivandrum, 2012, pp. 082-088. DOI
Invited talk: ‘Indic Scripts, Unicode and a Brief Introduction to Natural Language Processing’ as a part of National webinar series organized by the Department of Computer Science at Sree Sankara Vidyapeetom College, Eranakulam on October 20, 2020.
Talk on ‘The Digital Representation of Malayalam (കമ്പ്യൂട്ടറിലെ എഴുത്തും വായനയും)’ at the Malayalam Computing Workshop organized by the Malayalam Department of the University of Kerala, on December 11, 2019.
Typoday 2018, Mumbai. Presented a paper with Santhosh Thottingal on the design principles of Manjari typeface titled: ‘Spiral splines in Typeface Design: A case study of Manjari Malayalam typeface’. Talk Video is available here.
Swathanthra Malayalam Computing 12th Anniversary Celebrations, Thrissur, 2013 - Talk on Malayalam Font Development and related Technologies.
Wikimania 2013, Hong Kong- Talk delivered on a survey conducted among my students and colleagues on the usage pattern of online resources for learning.
International Conference on Green Technologies, ICGT 2012, Thiruvananthapuram : Paper presented on my master’s thesis on Vector Quantization Codebook generation.
- LaTeX tutorial and hands-on training workshop organized by the Malayalam department at the University of Kerala, with support from ICFOSS during Dec 22nd and 23rd, 2018. A sample template for thesis report in Malayalam prepared for the workshop is available here.
- Workshop on Electronic Circuit Simulation and analysis tool- eSim at Aryanet Institute of Technology, Palakkad on 30th November, 2016.
- CEC ISQIP’16- IEEE Student Quality Improvement Programme at College of Engineering Chengannur. Led an introductory workshop on Version Control Systems.
- Introductory workshop and hands-on training:‘Report making using LateX’ at Aryanet Institute of Technology, Palakkad on 9th June, 2015.
- FST based Malayalam grapheme to phoneme converter
- Opentype engineering and maintenance of Malayalam fonts by Swathanthra Malyalam Computing
- A Lab manual for basic Analog Communication Lab.
- A Lab manual for basic Electronic Circuits Lab using eSim.
- A Labmanual for Communication Engineering (Analog and Digital) Lab
- The Scilab code and manual for Digital Signal processing Lab