I presented a paper on Quantitative Analysis of the Morphological Complexity of Malayalam Language at 23rd International Conference on Text, Speech and Dialogue: TSD 2020, Brno, Czech Republic, September 8–11 2020. The year being 2020, the entire conference happened in remote participation mode.
Conference proceedings and pre-recorded presentation videos were made available to the participants and we discussed it over online zoom sessions. It was a novel experience and I am super excited about how I got feedbacks and ideas to work on, even after the live sessions.
Conference proceedings: Springer LNCS
Detailed discussion of the paper: Blogpost
Data and Code: Gitlab Repo
Thanks for reading 😀
- Live Dictation: Malayalam speech to text using subword tokens
- An Open Framework to Build Malayalam Speech to Text System
- How to create a Malayalam Pronuciation Dictionary?
- Mlphon: A Multifunctional Grapheme-Phoneme Conversion Tool Using Finite State Transducers
- Mozhi Malayalam TTS powered by Mlphon and Mlmorph